That’s right my fellow nerds! Lego company has made a 1:1 scale life sized X-Wing fighter from Star Wars!
It reproduces the original Lego 9493 X-Wing Fighter that sold for $60 using a few more bricks and being slightly larger.
Here are all details about the model:
- Contains 5,335,200 LEGO bricks
- Weighs 45,979.61 pounds (including bricks and steel infrastructure)
- Height: 11 feet / 3.35 meters
- Length: 43 feet / 13.1 meters
- Wingspan: 44 feet / 13.44 meters
- 32 builders spent 17,336 hours (about 4 months) to construct
As always just click the picture for the original article with more pictures and videos.